Visit Cradle Mountain Lake St Clair National Park and see the Tasmanian Wilderness World Heritage area.
This fully guided tour lets you explore the wild landscape, ancient forests and alpine heathlands of the most stunning natural areas in Tasmania.
Tour features include:
- Boat Shed & Glacier Rock Short Walk
- Waldheim Chalet and the story of Gustav Weindorfer
- Weindorfer's ancient King Billy Pine Forest walk
- Flora with magnificent gold and red displays of colour
- Sheffield – Town of Murals
- Ashgrove Cheese
- National Park Pass and entrance fees
- Complimentary pick up and drop off from you Launceston accommodation venue
- Tour does not operate on Christmas Day or Good Friday.
- Lunch is not included but can be purchased during the tour
- Comfortable walking shoes and jacket required all year round