Visit Cradle Mountain Lake St Clair National Park and see the Tasmanian Wilderness World Heritage area. This fully guided tour lets you explore the wild landscape, ancient forests and alpine heathlands of the most stunning natural areas in Tasmania.
This fully guided tour lets you explore the wild landscape, ancient forests and alpine heathlands of the most stunning natural areas in Tasmania.
Tour features include:
- Dove Lake and Historic Boat Shed Short Walk
- Waldheim Chalet and the story of Gustav Weindorfer
- Enchanted Walk through ancient King Billy Pine Forest
- Flora with magnificent gold and red displays of colour
- Sheffield – Town of Murals
- Ashgrove Cheese
- National Park Pass and entrance fees
- Complimentary pick up and drop off from you Launceston accommodation venue
- Tour does not operate on Christmas Day or Good Friday.
- Lunch is not included but can be purchased during the tour
- Tour suitable for those who enjoy short easy walks