• Flight over Derwent River, Bruny Island, southern coastline, South East Cape – the most southern point of Australia.
• Boat trip on the pristine waterways of the Port Davey Marine Reserve taking in Waterfall Bay and the Breaksea Islands.
• Gourmet lunch featuring Tasmanian produce.
• Explore the Melaleuca Museum and the Neewonnee Walk, a fantastic monument to the rich indigenous history of the area.
• Return flight over the Arthur Range, Mount Picton, Huon Valley and Hobart’s Mount Wellington.
Thursday 10th February 2022
Saturday 12th February 2022