Public Tours Terms & Conditions
- All passengers travelling with McDermotts Coaches over the age of 12 years, are encouraged to be fully vaccinated with an approved Covid 19 vaccination.
- Fares are in Australian dollars, include GST (Goods and Services Tax) and are subject to change without notice.
- Children aged 4 years and up to 14 years
- Children aged 4 – 7 travelling on a Public Day Tour must be seated in an allocated seat and wear a seat belt.
3. Courtesy Hotel Pick Ups
- Passengers must be ready to depart 5 minutes prior to the specified departure time as coach cannot wait or return for late passengers due to scheduling.
- Please wait in reception or outside hotel 5 minutes prior to pick up time.
- Pick up times may vary depending on traffic.
4. Cancellation Policy
- A 100% cancellation fee applies for tours cancelled within 24 hours of departure. However, if notice of cancellation is given and the tour is re-booked there is no charge.
- A cancellation fee of 10% applies for a tour cancelled outside 24 hours of travel.
- Tasmanian State Law require all passengers to wear seat belts in all vehicles.
- Route changes, postponement, cancellation, or delay — inclement weather action from time to time and due to varying circumstances, McDermotts reserves the right to change routes, time, date, cancel or delay the departure.
6. Hiking Tours
- Hiking Tours do require that you must be in good health to participate in this activity. McDermott’s will take all care to ensure that you as the participants understand the tour however you must declare to McDermott’s that you are in good health and able to participate in the activity.
- Appropriate clothing, footwear, and wet weather clothing for the weather conditions at the time of the tour are necessary. It is your responsibility to ensure that you abide by this prior to the tour commencing.
7. Travel Insurance
- Travel insurance is recommended.
8. Indemnity/Limitation of Liability
- McDermott’s Coaches has no liability for any act, omission, or default, whether negligent or otherwise of any destination or third party.
- McDermotts Coaches will not be liable for loss or damages arising out of the delay in departure or delay of services.
- McDermott’s Coaches will not be held liable for loss or damage to any lost property which has been lost during the duration of the charter.